Camphor (cinnamomum camphora)
100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Camphor oil has a very strong and recognizable medicinal scent, often found as the active ingredient in many vapor rubs. The oil is extracted from the wood chips of the camphor tree and has many common uses such as insect repellant and topical analgesic.
*How to use -
- Diffuse with lemon and eucalyptus during cold season
- Add a few drops to a bowl of steaming water and place a towel over head while inhaling to help open nasal passages.
- Dilute in carrier oil and massage into back to help alleviate muscle pain.
- Use with a hot compress to relieve muscle cramps.
- Blend Camphor, Eucalyptus, Wintergreen and Peppermint for a powerful menthol aroma
Country of origin: China
Extraction method: Steam Distilled then vacuum rectified
*Pure Camphor oil is extremely potent and poisonous if ingested. Use basic essential oil safety when using this product. Keep away from children.